CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

High School Musical!




We had so much fun at the Broadway Production of Disney's High School Musical last friday night. We went with some friends, and Olivia and I had a great time! It was a lot like the tv-version and even had cannon's that blasted confetti on the audience during the finale. She jumped out of her seat and clapped and screamed....I got misty eyed just watching her enjoy the whole experience. Fun Fun FUN!!

2 comments:

Bennett Family said...

TOO FUN!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

good thing my kids didn't know anything about it...it would have been a very sad day for them. ;)

here's something I dn't tell eveyrone: Bryan Adams was one of my very favorite singers when I was in HS; I always wanted to see him in concert but could never afford to go. Fast forward 5 years and I'm living in NY and a nanny I know calls and asks if I want to go see him at Madison Square Garden...DUH! I was so excited that when he finally came out on stage I burst into tears. I felt like such a fool. But I LOVED the concert! :)

And so, I emptathize with your misty eyes as you watched your sweet girl Dance her Heart out. :)