CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Mother's day was great! I got a NAP after church (which hardly ever happens....) and the kids all made me very special gifts. Zack wrote me an ABC book all about what he loves about me...It meant so much! He keeps his feelings to himself so this was something he doesn't do often.
I will cherish it always..

We all went to my mom's that evening for a big eating party and celebration - we had fun!

I love my sweet kids and feel blessed and priveleged to be their mom. Also, I'm so greatful for my Aaron who made me a mom, and who is the most wonderful partner I could have ever asked for!!!

Happy mother's day to all my moms, sisters and friends out there - you deserve a great and wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

that is a GREAT picture! love the TROUBLE shirt.

one of my sister has the nickname of "Boogie" and BOOGIE SHOES is "her" song. I totally burst out laughing when I heard it on your blog!!!

AaronHeidi Nelson said...

thanks melissa! nice to know someone else out there appreciates my 70's music love.

Bennett Family said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Thx for being such a great friend. And for the words of encouragement.

I miss you!

Love ya.