CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little about our Trip to Disneyland Sept. 28- Oct.4 2008
We stayed at the Disney Hotel Paradise Pier, in walking distance to everything!
It was a normal style hotel with a few fun Disney add ons. (I did indulge a few times in MickeyMouse Pancakes for room service) I can never resist room service. Wasn't I supposed to be born into money?? What happened?? Anyway, Enjoy these few pics of our trip.


Disneyland!! Who doesn't love it???!!!!



Zack couldn't wait to see Donald!!! It took us all week to find him!! We found him the LAST day of our trip.


We had such a fun time At Woody's Roundup. Ethan did not want to leave and we had already stayed like 1 hour! He danced with Woody and Jesse and Colored and Decorated Cookies, and Spent SO much time with the characters. Halloween time at Disney is SO fun! Every Character is in costume and the places are all decorated so cute.


Okay, to be honest, I think I was more excited than Olivia to have the "private meeting" with the princesses. I couldn't stop smiling. :) Aaron's sister Tara works there and got us lots of Perks on our trip. This was one! Then one other day, we had lunch at Ariel's Grotto (much to zack's dismay) and met Snow white, Belle, Aurora, Ariel, and Cinderella. We girl's LOVED it.




Our Breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen was a Great time! Chip and Dale were there, Baloo the bear, Etc. We gorged ourselves on food and Got lots of great pictures. Goofy led a "conga line" and did some other funny things. I think the kids really enjoyed it.

All in all, what a great week! We went swimming lots, shopped, went on ALL the rides in both parks. Ate alot and WALKED ALOT. We loved it! It surely does help to have a family member that works in the park. Tara is such a sweetie for getting us in every day and putting up with our whining, and letting us lead her around all day every day. Thanks Tara for making the effort! I'm hoping the kids remember this for a long time to come. I know I will!

P.S. Tip for others going there, Bring Good Shoes!!!! Man that's a lot of walking.....




5 comments:

Melanie said...

glad you guys had fun! You are looking skin-ee

The Dillon 6 said...

it looks like a blast! We want to do that next summer with our kids. I hope it happens!

Bennett Family said...

we LOVE disneyland! cute pix! esp. the one in goofy's kitchen!

The Dillon 6 said...

I would say mom and dad had maybe even more fun than the kids ;) That sure sounded like a fun trip! oh and by the way looks like you were born/married into money evidenced by the disney trip, the cruise, the beach trip, I mean c'mon that's not the lap of luxery? Aaron seems to take good care of ya. I forgot the weekend with the sisters in Utah who wouldn't call that paridise.
-doug

Allen Family said...

What a super trip! Can't wait to take our family. :) I miss you by the way...haven't seen you in a while!