CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Olivia's Baptism





Well, we are 2 for 3.... Last Saturday Olivia was Baptised by Aaron. It was so great! She was so sweet and excited. We had grandparents, and my local sisters families, and friends there to watch. She said the water was COLD. Her blessing was very special too.

If you want to know what my kids are like, just study this picture of them in the church hallway right before the baptism. I'm like, "Everyone get together by Livvy so I can have a great one of you before we go in to sit down."
And that pic is what I got. Is it so much to ask for a bit of quiet sibling encouragement and love?

Well, it captures each of their personalities perfectly! I couldn't have even planned it better. Those silly boys....I'm sure somewhere deep down they were happy for Olivia???

Also, Olivia's convinced (because she said that someone told her) you can be baptised again at 18.. So if you mess up, you have that back-up plan. I had to set her straight last night before bed. I think I burst her bubble a little. You should have seen how much pressure she had on her face as she realized she has to be good or repent like the rest of us. She wants to be good SO bad it stresses her out! How cute.
I can't believe how fast time is going as a mom. Some days are totally monotanous, but those kids are so special to me. Olivia is 8!!!!
Yikes.







4 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

way to go OLIVIA!!

You need to FRAME the picture of the three of them, Heidi! It's priceless!!!

Bennett Family said...

so cute. i LOVE that pic of the siblings. hillarious.

i would have LOVED to have played the piano for you. i tried to call and couldn't get ahold of you. i was out of town last week and gone all day saturday. anyway, sorry i missed it. i'm sure it was special! love ya.

The Dillon 6 said...

and I have to tell you ~ that picture of Ethan is AWESOME!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that siblings pic. You just gotta love Ethan...and I would expect nothing less from Zachary. Keep up the good work.