CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Great Googles! It's Olivia's Birthday!






















Happy 8th Birthday Olivia Grace!!


Sadly, Olivia has the chicken pox on her birthday....She feels like crap and was pretty tired and out of it today. We tried hard to make it fun for her. I even made the special "googles webkinz" cake she asked for. (Not as easy as I had hoped) She was sad she couldn't have any friends over, but I promised her a sleep over when she gets better.


I am so proud of who she has become, she is funny, sweet, helpful and beautiful too! What a lucky mom I am to have 3 such great kids!


Now, if we could just all get healthy! It's been like 3 weeks of straight viruses....

I guess it was our turn. ICK.





6 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute cake. Great job! Cute girl too! Feel better soon Olivia.

Bennett Family said...

cutest cake EVER! what a bummer to have the pox on your bday. i love the pic of you two...you look so much alike. i miss you...call me when you're all well again!

Allen Family said...

Can't believe Olivia got the pox too! I hope she's feeling better. I think your family needs a break from the YUCK!!

Jeanna Kiehle said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Glad you got our email - Thanks for sharing the blog! The chicken pox do pass.....andrea had them pretty bad too.

The Dillon 6 said...

you're going to need to teach me how to make that cake...once Laurel (and/or Aubrey, but especially Laurel) gets wind of it, I'm doomed to make it. ;)

I was happy to see Olivia out and about...I hope that means your family is healthier and happier.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, OLIVIA! I sure hope you are feeling better! So glad you are blogging! I just started too. I got tagged, and now you've been tagged! Don't you just love me? Check out my blog for the details. It was fun!